Author Topic: Power Block Tv/ Muscle Car  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Ron.Krier

• Homers Lounge
    • View Profile
Power Block Tv/ Muscle Car
« on: April 27, 2013, 09:13:57 PM »
A friend of mine just posted this on my Facebook wall & I couldn't believe how many things I thought were cool about this ride!  It's just different that's for sure, but I thought at first that it was another Hot Wheels car that they had designed?  Nope it's an actual ride that they are going to build......  Hey Meister, I want to see your face when you look at the this picture!!!  Haaaa :o
Life is full of ups & downs,
Up the Volume & down the Tequila!! :)

Offline joe.fotschky

• Driver, Crew & Car Washer
  • 344879M
    • View Profile
Re: Power Block Tv/ Muscle Car
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:52:25 AM »
I had already warned Jeff about the tribute car that they were making on the Muscle Car Show. That is where I came up with the idea for you to flush mount the rear glass in your car, I saw it on that show. The tribute Hurst/Olds also sports a BIG Chevy motor.  :'( :-\ :-[ :o >:( 
Put it in gear and stomp the pedal on the right!

Offline Ron.Krier

• Homers Lounge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:00 PM »
I am shocked that people that build these Hurst Tribute cars can't BUCK up & build them right!?   ???   I have seen this time & time again where they'll buy the Olds Carcass & put a Chevy motor in it to save money.  I raced a kid on the street one night that had a bow tie sticker on his G body Cutlass, after he confirmed that's what he had in the G Body, I took him out on Highway 280 & from dead roll of about 20 MPH I spanked him in first gear & Humiliated in 2nd gear & when I was 3rd I didn't even see him anymore.  We pulled off & he asked I what I had in mine, I replied an Olds powered Big Block!!  I told him that he should do the same thing to his G Body Olds & get rid of the Bow Tie Anchor.  Haaa ;D

Offline Jeff.Meister

• H/OCA Webmaster
    • View Profile
    • 1969 Hurst/Olds page
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 08:31:13 AM »
I had already warned Jeff about the tribute car that they were making on the Muscle Car Show. That is where I came up with the idea for you to flush mount the rear glass in your car, I saw it on that show. The tribute Hurst/Olds also sports a BIG Chevy motor.  :'( :-\ :-[ :o >:(

Uuughhh... reminds me of that hot wheels 1970 'thing'... I guess it is interesting,  I guess if it's Olds they can get away with this. I just wonder what would be the backlash if they designed a 'oddball' 1969 Yenko Camaro 'Tribute' that had a 455 Olds motor in it.
Modern Darwinism, let's remove all the warning labels and let life sort itself out....

Offline Ron.Krier

• Homers Lounge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »
You would watch the bow tie community collapse!!  I do love the fact that when a Chevy Nova or a Camaro put rims on some of there rides, they use the Super Stock II wheels!  Haa haa Fail!