Author Topic: 1984 Hurst Olds - ILLINOIS  (Read 585 times)

Offline 400SBCH_O

• View Profile
1984 Hurst Olds - ILLINOIS
« on: March 31, 2017, 04:50:28 PM »
The day has come to sell my 1984 Hurst Olds. I love this car and I was so excited to have it, but sadly for my plans in life this car can't stay, I have no time to work on it with school and work. The engine in the car is a 400 small block chevy that was built by me freshman year as a father and son project. The transmission is a turbo 400 and the car hasn't been driven more than a few miles since the engine was fitted. It also has holley pro-jection 4 fuel injection and the interior is pretty much perfect except for the fact the headliner was removed. The car has fired up and does fire up every time and has an optima battery on it with MSD ignition. I have the video of the car when we were tuning the fuel injection. Some of the paint was sanded off to get rid of dents that were on the car when we got it so it will need primer and paint. We also have the small spoiler that is standard on the car, it's just removed because the trunk has bare metal on it. It's also wired up with a great radio and air conditioning. It's a great car and a fun project, but sadly for this time in my life I can't afford it and need something more reliable. The car makes roughly 400-450 HP and has custom suspension with almost brand new tires and krager wheels. For any info call or text 224-716-3384.
Here's a video of the fuel injection tuning : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVqniqSmNM

Thank you