Author Topic: 2017 GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA - SHOWCASE YOUR PACE VEHICLE  (Read 535 times)

Offline tva442

• View Profile
Next year's GM Nationals in Carlilsle will feature Pace cars!  Consider showing your Pace car or attending. 

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-gm-nationals/carlisle-gm-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=1489

SHOWCASE YOUR PACE VEHICLE IN BUILDING T
Indoor Showcase Highlights GM Built Pace Cars

For 2017, the GM Nationals will be shining the spotlight on some awesome pace-themed GM products. For decades, tracks have been using special pace-themed vehicles to market and promote their races. The most recognizable vehicles produced are often the pace cars; with the ’69 Indy 500 Camaro being one of the prime examples. However, the 2017 pace vehicle display is meant to cover more than just pace cars. Trucks or SUVs that were used as pace or “official track” vehicles are welcome to submit for the display. The goal is to gather as much variety as possible, so whether you own a pace Camaro, pace Fiero, a track truck or anything else, submit today! We don’t just want Indy-themed cars either - Brickyard, Daytona and other track-themed vehicles are encouraged to be part of this awesome display in Building T.

All accepted invitational cars receive premium inside display space and free access to the event. The link below is what you need to apply for consideration. Good luck!

Offline Brenda.Kalivanakis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • My 1974 Hurst/Olds Page-The Delta Flyer
Re: 2017 GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA - SHOWCASE YOUR PACE VEHICLE
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 06:19:23 PM »
Sure would love to attend. I just bought a 1970 Pace car to add to my '74, but 2700 miles seems to be getting in the way of attending :)

Offline 58thndy

• View Profile
Re: 2017 GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA - SHOWCASE YOUR PACE VEHICLE
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »
Amazes me they'd even know about the auxiliary cars like your convert, Brenda.

Anyhoo- they've changed that event to Chevrolet Nationals so who knows what, if any, other GM cars will even show up for it now.

They ARE hosting a Hurst Nationals July 14-15 in conjunction with Chryslers at Carlisle.